Tuesday 22 January 2008

UPDATE – 23/01/08

It’s taken a little longer than I expected to get this next blog entry out. Over the holiday season work on the project slowed down a little due to various factors all of which are pretty immaterial to go over now, nevertheless I’m happy to report as of the past few weeks work on the project has settled back into normalcy, so better late than never.

Auditions are coming in at a steady pace. Some are pretty good, but in order to give everyone a chance to contribute I won’t be officially casting anyone for a while yet so please keep them coming in. Even if you don’t get one of the main roles I’m still looking for prospective talent to fill both the recurring cast list and some of the other ancillary roles.

Without further ado, here are some of the more recent updates for some of the ship designs:

It's safe to say that both the Kumari and D-5 are pretty much complete now. Below is the latest on the Romulan Bird-of-Prey, and while the basics are all there I think it lacks a little detail just now.Next up: I want to get up some of the 3D models I've being working on plus a new ship design, the Klingon Bird-of-Prey.


3 comments:

LLAP-TERRELL said...

I would LOVE to help you out on this worthy project Joe - I am a writer (I have 5 "spec. scripts" already written for the series and "pitched" them to Manny Coto at the Save Enterprise L.A. Rally, and others; they are registered with the writer's guild and ready to produce!
I can also help by doing Male "character voices" (I am IMDb "listed" - only "partially" for all the work I've done) and have a talent for Voice Over work, dialects and accents - I can Direct" as well, and have many "connections" to production people that can aid us in this project, too... may I assist?
My e-mail is: thimmelheber@yahoo.com - so give me a holler and we'll do this, okay? :D

LLAP, TERRELL B)

Unknown said...

Hi Joe,

Interesting project - are you reading the current Pocket Books Enterprise novels? Wondered if you're planning to work around them or go your own way.

I was actually posting to ask a question re your excellent ship schematics. I have been creating starship themed pdfs on my website Star Trek Starship Handbooks (http://trek.escape-committee.co.uk - sorry I don't know how to add hyperlinks to the comments!) featuring specs and schematics for various vessels. The current volume I'm working on is for 22nd century vessels, and I was wondering if I might have your permission to include some of your schematics? (fully credited of course! - I'd be happy to include a hyperlink to your blog in the websites section of the Bibliography too if you wished).

Either way, great project of yours. All the best.

Mark Gill

LLAP-TERRELL said...

Hey Joe; have you abandoned this Blog, and your idea of doing a Season 5 (and beyond) of Star Trek: Enterprise, here?
The reason I ask is; I posted a "Comment" (before, and now Mark has also - but you haven't replied, nor "updated" this Blog since before these responses, see?
So is this Bloog a "dead issue" and you're no longer pursuing this great idea and dream, anymore?

LLAP, TERRELL B)