Thursday 31 July 2008

Quick Update

Time for a quick update.

Things have still being pretty busy for me over the past few weeks, I won't bore you all with the details so onto what's been happening.

I'm pleased to report I've had a really good script writing session today, and things are coming to a close. So much so that if I have a session as good tomorrow I'm confident it'll FINALLY be complete.

I've spent some more time on the storyboards, which shall form the basis of things when we go into full production of the episode. I've also being working on some new character designs, aside from the main characters, so I hope to have them up soon as well.

Unfortunately, Adam's being pretty busy as well so he hasn't gotten too much done on the 3D front either. I'll have a dig around the archives, because I still think there are a few images I haven't posted on here yet, so at least you'll have something new.

That's it for now.

No comments: